Sometimes I am in the moods for chain letters and me-mes and this moment happens to be one of them. So…
Melissa at Ask an Infertile has nominated my blog for the Sunshine award!! This is an award that goes to writers who brighten other people’s days. Thanks Melissa!
The rules are:
- Include the Sunshine Award icon in your post
- Link to the blogger who nominated you
- Answer 10 questions about yourself
- Nominate 10 other bloggers to receive the award
- Link to your nominees and let them know you nominated them
- Where did you come up with the name of your blog (this intrigues me)? This post explains it.
- You have the chance to be told 5 significant events that will occur in your lifetime (what will happen and when). Do you want to know and why? No. As much as I want to say yes and know, I think I would rather not know and just be able to live my life as it is and be happy or sad as the time comes and not worry/stress about what will happen at some point in the future.
- If you could do any job, regardless of money or talent, what would it be? I’d love to own my own coffeehouse / used book store.
- What was your favorite Halloween costume when you were young? I can remember several growing up (ghost, clown, gypsie), but my favorite costume didn’t come until I was a bit older (teens) and that was a witch/dark-goth angel.
- Has infertility changed you? Heck yeah! How could it not?
- What is your favorite thing about yourself? I’m a crafty-artsy person and I like that I am tall(er than the average female at 5ft 8in).
- You can eat one thing every day for the next month. What is it? It would have to be either pizza or sushi.
- If you had a superpower, what would it be? The ability to actually step into the pages of a book I read.
- Would you rather live one 1000 year life or ten 100 year lives? Ten 100 year lives. Hopefully I’d be able to remember something from each life and work on it in the next life.
- What is your best piece of advice? Do what works best for you (and your family) AND leave others to their otherness.
This may seem like the easy way out, but I really don’t like “forcing” others to play along, so if you want to play, please do and if you don’t, that’s fine too.
My 10 questions:
- If you had no restrictions, where would you travel to?
- If you could be any animal, what would you be?
- What is the last book you read? Did you enjoy it?
- Who is your all time favorite author?
- What’s your favorite candy?
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings?
- Do you collect anything?
- Short hair, long hair or somewhere in between?
- What TV show(s) do you watch?
- What is your best piece of advice?