– going pee alone or without Paxlet fussing/screaming in the other room or bouncy chair,
– eating food while it is still hot/warm,
– eating food while both hands are free,
– sleeping in my bed sans Paxlet (yes, I know this is totally dependent on my choices),
– cleaning or doing any household chore in full without Paxlet in my arms or attached to me,
– take a shower longer than 3 minutes,
– go to sauna with Mr Siili, at the same time.
I know these things are minor and Paxlet is growing so fast. (It’s already noticeable!) But some days, it’s just a bit frustrating.
On the flip side, I love having my baby boy close for some of the following things:
-Paxlet snuggling and falling asleep on my chest,
– waking up to a smiling and cooing Paxlet,
– carrying/wearing Paxlet around so I can share everything with him,
– seeing his smile and being the cause of his laughter.
I’m loving it all, even when I’m a bit frazzled at the edges. If it weren’t for Paxlet, I’d never get to know or experience any of these things.