I’ve recently been gifted with two awards. I’m totally thrilled that someones (that is not a typo) have thought of me and passed these on in my direction. Thank you!
Thank you Cattiz from Colors of Cattiz for this Liebster Blog award. She’s a fellow ex-pat to whom I feel a kindred spirit (although none of the same countries are involved for us) and she is an IF’er who is lucky enough to be pregnant now! I wish her all the best!
This Award is given to bloggers who have less than 200 followers, all in the spirit of fostering new connections. Leibster is German and means ‘dearest’ or ‘beloved’ but it can also mean ‘favorite’. The idea of the Leibster award is to bring attention to blogs with less than 200 followers.
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top five picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Hope that the people you’ve sent the award to forward it to their five favourite bloggers and keep it going!
My top five picks (in no particular order) for this award are:
1. Kat – I’m very far away
2. Princess Jo – A Life of Choice
3. M – Sprout
4. Katri – How his knees could bend
5. Charlotte Jean – Charlotte’s Web