I’m feeling thankful today and it so happens to be Thursday, so this is what you get.
I am thankful…
– that tomorrow is Friday and I have a dinner date with hubby and another couple.
– for my hubby, our cats, that we have a place to live and all that “normal” stuff to be thankful for.
– for my job. Really! I like what I do and the people I work with.
– for the hot Jasmine green tea I’m drinking right now.
– for going to the gym. Even though I wasn’t in the mood and it was all I could do to make myself do the kicks and punches for BodyCombat, I’m glad I went.
– for the few Reese’s pieces candies I have left to eat.
– that even though this cycle didn’t work, I still have at least one more IVF round in the public health care system that I can still be hopeful for in the fall.
– to still have hope. Although, I think it will take a little while to get it back in full strength.
– for my friends, although I wish I saw them more.
– for the pomegranate post written by the Stirrup Queens, it led me to ICLW.
– for all of my blog followers, comments and the IF online community I’ve recently found here.
– to be healthy.
– that hubby and I were able to make the first installment payment for our house. (We’re much poorer now. *big grin*)
– that the pollen is mostly don’t blooming and that I don’t have such a red-scaly nose anymore.
– that summer is almost here and that the days are much longer!
– for my summer holiday towards the end of July. 3 whole weeks in a row!